Saturday, January 7, 2012

Viva La Verve - To the Moon

Hi Everyone,
One of my friends had a sweet wee one a couple of months ago and is here visiting with her family and I wanted to make a special card for her little one :) I used the sweet stamp set To The Moon from Verve Stamps to create this little card with the cutie giraffe using this week's Vivia La Verve sketch VLV sketch by Amber!
I love all the sweet little baby animals and sentiments in this set - so very precious! I tried to keep the card simple and tried to keep to the sketch - but sometimes it seems that you keep going even after the sketch is done :) so there might be a few more elements ;)


Card Ingredients:
Paper: Clementine by CC and PTI cardstock
Inks: Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Spellbinders oval, white liquid pearls, bling from Want2Scrap, heart punch from Paper Studio, EK success punch (Small scallop) and dimensionals

I love seeing all the cards created using this sketch - please stop by the VLV thread to check out how you can win some Verve by playing along with the VLV sketches this month! Also, the newest Verve is about to get released this week so stay tuned!!! :D

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Big hugs,
Sankari

4 comments:

Hanna said...

I LOVE VISITING YOUR BLOG!
Your creations are so new-thinking and lovely. The designs are striking and I love how you always seem to find the exactly righ colours. Outstanding work! :)

hugs,
Hanna

Sabrina said...

What a sweet caard! I love the colours and papers you used along with this fun sketch.

JenMarie said...

OMGoodness, how absolutely totally adorable!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my goodness how adorable, Sankari!