Friday, February 10, 2012

VLV Febsketch2: You Make My Heart Flutter

Hi Everyone,

I am so sorry to have been MIA - I have been having a series of health related problems that are making it a bit difficult to craft - the last two weeks have been full of daily difficulties - I am trying to take it easy - and make sure that the stress level is low - but that is pretty difficult with a full time job outside the home and a full time family life at home - sigh! I am always happy when I have a few moments to get my craft on - and this week, I am the hostess for the Viva La Verve (VLV) Sketch challenge on SCS and to the left is the sketch that I drew up (and Julee made super Verve-y purrrty!) for this week.

I used the vertical  strips in the sketch to create a line of hearts that then I added a line of buttons strung together with twine and tied in a bow at the top and added the sentiment "You make my heart flutter" from the super cute stamp set Twitterpated created by the super awesome Julee :)

Card Ingredients:
Paper: MME and card stock from PTI
Stamps: Twitterpated from Verve Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: heart punch from Martha Stewart, twine, buttons, glue dots, dimensionals, sponger, red tacky tape, corner chomped, prima red rose bud, paper clip

Each Friday, there will be a VLV sketch posted and playing along with the sketch and uploading it to the SCS gallery with the keyword VLVFeb2012 will upload your card into the Feb. VLV gallery. Completing all 4 sketches in the month of February will be eligible to win this month's prize!! YAY! Please check out all the details here!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)

No comments: