Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Cardset

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are enjoying your week! Mine has been Kriz-zazy and its only Monday!! What is it about Mondays anyway? Well, I am hoping this week gets a little smoother but in the meantime, just wanted to share some fun cards that I made using the Plane Awesome stamp set (which comes with a coordinating die!!)So how does that work?

Well, you can stamp your plane image and then color it in and then use the die to cut it out - which is awesome because it cuts out the inside part of the plane that is super hard to cut with scissors - leaving perfectly cut images every time - score! I loved these cute planes that I cut making cards with them!! LOL! I wanted to create a set of birthday cards to have on hand - and the die made it super simple to cut out all the planes - here is what my cardset looks like:


I sponged the clouds and created the top border with the Cloud Edge die and created some grass and the fence border with my MS punches and then used some glitter to spice up the top cloud.  I used the Banner and Blimps dies to create the banners and then colored my planes with copics - here is a closer look at some of the cards:

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Plane Awesome with Coordinating die from Taylored Expressions
Paper: Snow White Choice Paper and green paper from stash for the grass
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Love Letter 
Accessories: Cloud Border die and Blimps and Banners dies frrom Taylored Expressions, MS Fence and Grass punch, glitter, copics and dimensionals

I love when I can get into a groove and create a bunch of cards - I am loving this super cute little plane die - seriously so cute! Alright my friends I am off to get ready for the rest of this week - hope yours is super fun! I have some fun exciting news on Friday - so please stop by!

Thanks so much for coming over today!
Ciao for now!
Sankari :)

1 comment:

Davi said...

Oh my gosh are those tooo cute!! I love how you did all the dimension and the fun clouds :)