Saturday, June 15, 2013

You're An A+ in My Books

Hi Everyone,

Can you believe the school year has come to an end? I for one - can NOT believe how fast this year has flown by, I mean FLOWN by!!! The year started out with a bang - so many activities and greet and meet togethers - pumping carvings, halloween costume parties, holiday parties, valentine's day parties, welcome spring picnics and all the summer celebrations - this year has just flown by! 

My wee ones have had a great year thanks to their teachers and I had a chance to make them a thank you card that I had all the kids sign and give to their teacher. Here is one card that I made using the Make the Grade stamp set from Taylored Expressions: 

 Card Ingredients:
Stamp: Make the Grade and Extra Credit stamp sets from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue and Ladybug Red
Papers: Choice Snow White card stock and scrap pieces of paper from Bazzill
Accessories: Marshmellow Felt, Fence punch and Grass punch from MS, Rainy Days die (clouds), Cloud Border die, sponger, copics and dimensionals

Here is the inside of the card - I love the sentiment from the Extra Credit stamp set and stamped the apple with the sentiment: "You're an Awesome Teacher" on the inside with LadyBug Red ink and colored in the apple with copics: 

I was so excited to give this card with all the signatures of the students to their teacher at the end of school - it was so cute to see all their different signatures and she really loved getting it :)

I am so grateful to all the amazing teachers out there that just work so so so hard to nourish the hearts and enrich the minds of all the little ones in their classes! Teachers are amazing! Hope all you teachers out there are enjoying your summer vacations!!! Thank you for all you do!

Big hugs,
Sankari :)

No comments: