Friday, December 6, 2013

Taylored Expressions December Spotlight Day: Big Delivery


Hey Everyone!

Happy Friday! Did you guys see the amazing release from the Taylored Expressions Petite Palooza where 14 petite stamp sets were released with coordinating dies??!! Holy moly creative therapy Batman! You can read all about this month's release at Taylor's blog here.

Today for the Spotlight Hop - I created a card using the Big Delivery stamp set - OMG it is SOO cute - it comes with the die for the pickup truck and with different items that you can put into the back of the truck like sunshine and cupcakes and hearts. It was tough to choose which one to put in the back - but I was hungry when I was making this card so I went with cupcakes :)

I made the road from some velvet black paper that I had on hand and made the truck going upward carrying that big cupcake. All I am saying is this - if a truck with a huge cupcake like that came to my door - I would be beyond ecstatic!! I would also want a huge cup of chai to go with it :) There are other things that you can fill in this truck from the Bushels & A Peck stamp set, the Basket Full stamp set, and the Loads of fun stamp set! So much variety!!! I created a little banner and added some grass and sky and then popped up the truck and cupcake onto the scene  - here is closer peek at the detail:



And then on the inside I used the same cupcake and put it over the sentiment - Delivering a Big Birthday Wish - I just love how it turned out :)


Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Big Delivery stamp set from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics
Papers: Choice Snow White card stock from TE, black velvet card stock, Bazzill card stock gray and pink card stock and scrap DP
Accessories: Party Banner Border die, Cloud Border Die, Grass Punch, bling, corner chomper, dimensional foam and bling


This whole release has been a huge delivery of pure crafty fun - Please check out what these amazing team mates on the Baker's Dozen have in store for you on their blog from Petite Palooza:




Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Have an amazing weekend :)
Ciao for now,
Sankari :)



No comments: