Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Taylored Expressions February Sneak Peek: Big Bold Easter and Proud Peacock Cutting Plate

Hey Everyone!!!

All the February peeks this week from Taylored Expressions have been so cute and today we are continuing our blog hop today with more peeks! For my first project today, I created  a little Easter gift set using the new to be released Big Bold Easter stamp set. I love the fonts and sentiments in this set! I also created a little gift favor using the Wicker Pocket die and a little flower seed pocket - here are both the card and Wicker Pocket die favor with the seed packets:


Here is a closer picture of the card - I love the sweet font of this sentiment - such a beautiful font! I created a flower card using the Bloomin' Stacklets dies and the Twiggy Branch die and added a little sweet embellie  butterfly by combining Elegant Butterflies with the Elegant Butterflies Overlay dies:
Here is a little gift/favor made using the soon to be released Wicker Pocket die from TE - I love how easy it was to make this - just a few little pieces here and there and voila - an easy to give favor! I added a little flower packet full of seeds just waiting to be plants!

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Big Bold Easter from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Rose Bud
Paper: Dec. Ki Kit from TE
Accessories: Circle nesties, Bloomin' Stacklets 1, Wicker Pocket die, Twiggy Branch, Elegant Butterflies, Elegant Butterfly Overlays and dimensionals





For my second card, I was so excited to use this soon to be released cutting plate could the Proud Peacock cutting plate and mixed it with the sentiment and peacock feather from the Wispy Wishes stamp set. I love peacocks and the colors are so rich and gorgeous!! I love this cutting plate - it is so cool!! It is perfect for covering an A2 card, but for this card I cut it a little bit so that I could put a sentiment on the top:

I cut this same cutting plate with some green glitter paper and then adhered it to some of the feathers and then colored them all in with copics. I added a little bit of bling to the centers of the feathers and added some sponged green and blue colors to the sentiment with a little faux stitching going around the circle :)
Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Wispy Wishes from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Bamboo Leaves and Teal Zeal and colics
Papers; Cardstock of various colors
Accessories: Proud Peacock Cutting Plate, Wispy Feathers dies, bling, grosgrain ribbon , circle nesties, corner chomper


I can't wait to see what the awesome DT has created with all the wonderful stamps and dies - please hop along with me and check them out here:
Thanks so much for stopping by! Please pop over tomorrow for more peeks!!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)


2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so fabulous!

Patti J said...

What wonderful projects - love them both!!!