Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Page Maps Sketch July : Shine Bright

Hi Everyone,
If you ever need a little pick me up when you are crafting and can't seem to figure out where to start or feel overwhelmed - there is a fun blog called: PageMaps - that is fill of sketches and maps for both the scrapbooker and the cardmaker!

Today I am sharing with you this fun sketch from Page Maps that I used to make my card using the Shine Bright stamp set from Taylored Expressions that comes with a coordinating die to cut out the chandelier.

 I love the sentiment: "Shine Bright" and so I thought I would use some brighter DPs and add some banners via the Party Banner die to follow the sketch. After stamping and die cutting the chandelier, I adhered it underneath where the two banners meet:


Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Shine Bright (with coordinating die) from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Rose Red Inks
Papers: MME and Choice SnowWhite cardstock
Accessories: Party Banner Border die, circle nestability, bling, stickles (waterfall), foam dimensionals, white gel pen

It was so much fun to play along with this sketch - and I loved die cutting this super cute chandelier! Please check out more of the sketches for cards Page Maps and more ways to use this stamp set in the TE Gallery for this Stamp set here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Sankari :)