Wednesday, September 10, 2014

September Sneak Peeks: Test Tube Caddy

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the third day of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions!! This is such an exciting day because there is an awesome new die that Taylor will be releasing that creates a testube that can be filled with all sorts of goodies!! For my project today, I created some Halloween goodies that I thought would be perfect to pass out in my kids classes for Halloween! You can purchase the testubes at the TE store and fill 'em up with sweet goodness - here I used white choclate candy corn M&M's mmmmm! Sooo good!! I created three Test Tube caddies using the new Hocus Pocus paper pack and the Matched Cardstock from TE:


I used the Halloween Treat Toppers to put on top of the test tube caddies and the You've Been Framed: Halloween on the front of the caddies for decoration - also - there would have been more M&M's in the picture - but I ate most of them while crafting and taking these pictures :)



I can't wait to make more of these treat holders for Halloween!! There is also something party-fabulous that will be released soon - which are the Party Monster dies that coordinate with the Party Monsters stamp set that has been previously released - here is a card I made with these super cute Party Monsters with the Double the Fun paper pack and Matched cardstock from Taylored Expressions:




Here is a close up of these party monsters - I added a little googly-eye to the them for a little bit of wacky silliness :) I also added the sequins from the Double the Fun - Girl sequin pack to the banner and die cut the balloons out for more of a festive flair :) I used the new Zig Zag Embossing Folder for a more textured background: 


Here is the inside of the card -  I love this font - so fun!!




Thanks So much for visiting, Crafty Friends!! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of all our participating Designers HERE!!
 
Please stop by tomorrow for some Release Day Mischeif ;)

Hugs,

Sankari :)