Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks: Little Bits Halloween Scene and Spooky Trees Cutting Plate

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to Day 2 of the Taylored Expressions September Release! Today I am excited to show some new Halloween goodies from TE, including some new amazing Halloween papers from TE called Hocus Pocus paper pack and Matched cardstock that goes with it perfectly! 


For my first card, I used the new Spooky Trees cutting plate to create this little Halloween scene - love how quick it is to create a halloween night with these tree cutting place! I started off by sponging purple sky with the Clouds Border die and then added some ghosts from the Little Bits Ghosts dies to float around the trees and the Spooky Trees Accessories dies that has the wolf and the bats that I cut out with gray cardstock to fly around the trees:


Here is a close up of the scene and the cute little ghosties and the trees - I die cut the Spooky Tree cutting plate twice, once on black cardstock and gray cardstock to give the trees some shadows :)


For my second project, I used the Tangled Webs embossing folder to create a fun little pumpkin night scene :) I love these awesome Halloween Jars from the TE Hocus Pocus paper pack that I lined on both sides with the Spider Web border die. I love the Lots of Dots embossing folder and used to emboss part of the hills that I then tucked the pumpkins from the Little Bits Halloween Scene into the hills:

I used some of the TE sequins Hocus Pocus to put ontop of the spiders that I die cut and then tied some twine around the card and some gel pen around the circle of the center images - Loved how this turned out - and I love how crisp these embossing folders are!!


I loved making these cards especially how fun it is to create scenes with all these awesome Little Bits and awesome Halloween dies! Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hop over tomorrow for more sneak peeks!!
Ciao for now,
Sankari :)




2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, what spectacular Halloween projects!!! I love the little scene you created on the first card with all the Spooky dies and the sparkly little pumpkins are adorable on the second!!!

Queen Mary said...

Spooky irridescence and lots of layers! Stunning work Sankari! Amazing!