Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch #265 - Love You!

Hi Everyone!!

Happy Sunday! Hope that you have been having a great weekend! 

Sunday means its time for another awesome Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge sketch! YAY! So stay in your jammies grab a cup of coffee and join in for some crafty fun :)

This sketch is so cool - it has such a fun minimalistic look to it that I had to try to go the CAS route. I thought I would try my attempt at a masculine clean and simple card as its been a long time since I have tried to make a "guy" card!

I have had these super cute scrabble pieces 




Card Ingredients:
Papers: Toffee (TE), Cherry Pop (TE) DP from stash
Accessories: Foam dimensional tape, Best Glue Ever, EK Success punch

Loved making this card - lease stop by the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Blog and check out all the awesome creations from the SSSC team! And please join in on the fun and play along!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Craft on!
Sankari :)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Sankari this is SOOOO fun! I love how you used the wood scrabble pieces. Genius!